PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: UNLOCKING HIS PRESENCE
Text: Mark 10:46-52 KJV
47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
48 And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.
49 And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.
There is a general presence of God available to all men, that is what we call the “Omnipresent God” that is God is present everywhere. However, there is the specific presence of God in which God reveals Himself to certain people, such presence is not available to all men. Men who experienced it had got to unlock it before they experienced it. This specific presence of God is the fullness of His presence, revelation of His being and the manifestation of His power and glory.
HOW CAN WE UNLOCK IT
1. The primary condition is that you must be saved.
2. God’s presence provoking offering e.g Solomon (1 Kings 3:4-5)
3. Raw faith e.g The woman with the issue of blood (Luke 8: 43-48)
4. Fervent prayer e.g Daniel (Daniel 10: 11-14)
5. Quality praise & worship is one powerful way to unlock His presence. Psalms 22:3 explains God inhabit in praises of His children. From our text, the blind man called Bartimaeus sang the praises of Jesus. He shouted “Jesus thou son of David, have mercy on me”. Amidst opposition from the multitude, Bartimaeus never stop praising His name until he got Jesus’ attention and unlocked the power of His presence.
Dear reader, worthy of note is that the multitude that were with Jesus in our text today only recognize His mere physical presence but a man who could not even see Jesus physically only heard that Jesus was passing and he began to praise the name of Jesus until he unlocked the power of Jesus’ presence which is beyond the physical. God bless you
Father, help me to unlock your presence upon my life in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Numbers 24, 1Corinthians 10.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
3 days with is ongoing.
God has promised us His Presence, Grace and Power @
3 DAYS WITH GOD.
Theme: SEASON OF FORTUNE
Date : 27-29 December, 2015.
Venue : BEAUTIFUL GATE Ejigbo, Lagos.
DON’T MISS IT.
Prevailing Voice Daily 28th December
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY