PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
14TH OF JULY 2023.
21 DAYS OF SPECTACULAR ACTS
Text: Jeremiah 50:33,34.
33: Thus saith the Lord of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.
34: Their Redeemer is strong; the Lord of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon.
Powers of darkness have held some people down for too long. A lot of people have struggled with wicked powers over the years and that accounted for their slow progress in life.
The bible made provisions for such people. Our text today reveals God’s intention to librate such people.
* Thank you Lord for the provision for my deliverance.
* I break lose from the powers that refuse to let me go.
* Stubborn enemies, enemies like Pharoah perish in the name of Jesus.
* I paralyze the powers that hold my family down.
* Long time battles be conquered today.
* The Lord shall plead my cause.
* My Strong Redeemer will fight for me in Jesus name..
READ THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Job 21 Acts 12.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Get your spirit lifted @ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L. Sundays 9-11am.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on