PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
21 DAYS OF SPECTACULAR ACTS. (Day 3)
4th July, 2022.
Topic: OPEN HEAVEN.
Text: 2 Chronicles 6:26,27.
26: When the heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against thee; yet if they pray toward this place, and confess thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou dost afflict them.
27. Then hear thou from heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, when thou hast taught them the good way, wherein they should walk; and send rain upon thy land, which thou hast given unto thy people for an inheritance.
When rain has not fallen for sometime there will be dryness, famine, heat, there will be too much stress. This is the state of many people in the spirit realm; they have not experienced rain for sometime and so they have been going through dryness, famine and heat.
Absence of rain is an indication that the heaven is closed. From our passage we deduce that sin can cause heaven to shut over one’s life. For one’s heaven to open one must repent of every sin and forsake them. Ask God to deliver you from the passion of sin. Sin shuts heavens over one’s life.
* Forgive all my sins Lord.
* Reverse the consequences of sin in my life.
* Deliver me from the passion of sin.
* Break the yoke of sin in my life.
* I receive grace to live holy.
* Open my heavens again Lord.
* Let there be rain of blessings upon my life.
* Forgive every sin telling on my family.
* Reverse the consequences of sin on my family.
* Open heaven upon my family Lord in Jesus name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
2 Chronicles 27, Mark 13.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Get your spirit lifted @ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L. Sundays 9-11am.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on