PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
23rd April 2021
Topic: THE PLACE OF GLORY….Part 8
Text: Romans 8:18KJV
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
In part one to seven, we discussed extensively that you need God to get to your place of glory, that you must be obedient and also that God will lead you by his spirit to the place of glory. We also said there are hindrances to get their from the devil, from men and from self. Today we want to discuss that you need to take your place of glory by force.
By force it means:
* You got to be battle ready to take your place of glory
* Never to give up or backout in the face of challenges
* Never to settle for anything less than what God prepared for you (Joseph did not settle for Portipher’s wife option)
Why is force needed to take the place of glory in life?
* Your Place of Glory is not Empty: The promise land of God for the Israelites was not empty, it was a land flowing with milk and honey but were occupied by the children of Anakins who were mighty giants, so possessing the land was by force and war. They had to chase away the occupants for them to possess their God given inheritance. The prayer of Caleb in Joshua 14:12 explain this clearly
"Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the Lord spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the Lord will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the Lord said."
Jesus in Matthew 11:12 made a similar clarification saying
"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."
Beloved, you must prayerfully take your place of glory by force from whoever occupies it wrongly.
* The Journey is Rough: The Israelites thought their journey to the promise land would be rossy and easy, they were not prepared for unforseen challenges that they encountered, that was why they constantly complained of giving up and return back to Egypt everytime they were faced with challenges when they lack of water to drink, and when the red sea was before them and chariots of Pharoah behind them. Beloved, there are challenges the devil has mapped out to discourage you from going on without giving up, he wants to frustrate you and could make alternative provision that looks like a short cut for you (like in the case of Joseph being favoured in Portipher’s house). You have got to be violent, determined and focused not to give, backout or relent until you get to your place of glory. God bless you
* Father, help me not give up till i occupy my place of glory in life in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
1 Samuel 18, Ephesians 2.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
GET LIFTED SERVICE ALL SUNDAYS IN APRIL 2021 @ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L. 9-11am.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on