PREVAILING VOICE DAILY.
14th December, 2020.
ABOUT THE KIDNAP IN KASTINA, NIGERIA.
On 11th of December, 2020, between 4am and 6am Nigeria time (my quiet time) the Holy Spirit ministered to me about Nigeria again (I shared it through PREVAILING VOICE DAILY of that day). It centred on the need to pray for Nigeria. It is a clearer picture of the revelation I had the night of the day I went for a prayer walk in ASOROCK on 5th/6th December 2008.
* Some hours after the Holy Spirit ministered to me, in the evening of the same day (11/12/2020) gunmen abducted over 300 students in Kastina, Nigeria. I can’t share in detail the revelation of 11th December because it is not everything we can make public, but we raise prayer points in line with the revelation for those who will catch the burden to intercede for this nation.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT NIGERIA.
* After the revelation that followed the prayer walk, I concluded that we need a tongue speaking, vibrant believer in ASOROCK.
* From all indications you will agree with me that Nigeria needs prayer, her problem is more of spiritual than political.
* We really need to pray against blood sucking demons in this land.
I know someone will say; why are you scaring people? The occurrences are scary themselves. Is it not better to receive a scary prophesy and raise prayer to avert it than to have scary occurrence?
WAY FORWARD FOR NIGERIA.
* She needs intentional intercessors; people who will be deliberate in praying for the nation.
* The intercessors will need to focus attack on the forces that hold this nation down, these are spirits that demand blood at intervals.
* I pray seriously that all these innocent boys return alive in Jesus name.
If the Holy Spirit has ministered to you through this piece, please join me to intercede for this nation daily. I leave you with these quotes.
– The power that controls a nation is not the one on the throne but the one behind the pulpit.
– Prayer moves the hand that moves the world.
God bless you and bless Nigeria.
I am Yemi Olabode.
I Pastor PREVAILING FAMILY INT’L
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Deuteronomy 33, Acts 8.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
You are invited to ‘ 3 DAYS WITH GOD ‘
@ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L.
18th-20th December, 2020.
Theme: UNPRECEDENTED GLORY
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on