PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
1st December, 2020.
Topic: SEASON OF NEW GLORY.
Text: Isaiah 60: 1.
1: Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you—rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
Happy New Month beloved, before I release the Prophetic let’s take some testimonies from readers of PREVAILING VOICE DAILY.
* I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers except
this piece of writing is actually a pleasant piece of writing, keep it up.
* Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the issues.
It was truly informative. Your site is very useful. Thank you for sharing.
* I am genuinely happy to read this weblog posts which consists of tons of helpful information, thanks for providing these statistics.
* If you want to improve your knowledge just keep visiting this web site and
be updated with the most up-to-date information posted here – Monika.
The word ‘ ARISE ‘ suggests the person who is receiving the instruction is at a position other than standing. Amplified version expasiate on the this word ARISE, arise from where:
1, Depression that circumstances have kept you. One powerful instrument in the hand of the enemy is circumstances, many people have be through into depression because of the circumstances around their lives.
– an abrupt failure of function or complete physical exhaustion.
– Abject submission: the emotional equivalent of prostrating your body.
Some people have also being brought to this position by circumstances.
Someone who was doing well before suddenly became a victim of circumstances. Just as Isaiah prophesied I hear the word ‘ ARISE ‘. According to Amplified version ‘ rise to a new life ‘, this is deep time will fail me to teach this here.
It goes further to say ‘ be radiant with the glory of the Lord ‘. This new month glory will rise upon your life, your business and your family in the name of Jesus. It is a season of glory connect to this prophetic release by faith and you will see the manifestation of the glory of the Lord. God bless you.
* I connect by faith to this Prophetic Release.
* I enter my season of glory.
* I come out of where circumstances have kept me in the name of Jesus.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Deuteronomy 25, John 21.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
You are invited to ‘ 3 DAYS WITH GOD ‘
@ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L.
18th-20th December, 2020.
Theme: UNPRECEDENTED GLORY
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on