PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
2nd August, 2020
Topic: MORE PRAISE
Text: Psalms 34:1-3
1 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
God has been great to us in many ways that we just must praise him. We have uncountable reasons to praise him for and if there is anything to give back to God in reciprocating what he has done, it is Praise.
Of course, it’s no news that Prevailing Voice Daily leads us to praise God, infact, every devotional for Sunday is directed towards praises to God, yet we can’t praise him enough, I mean we need to give God more praise, why?
* No man ever gets tired eating food, even though he has eaten before. So God can’t get tired of our praises, he desires more of our praises, he deserves more praises from us. I have said before that
“praise is to God what food is to man”
And so if a man eats food every time because it is essential to him, likewise praise must be offered to God at all times because it is essential to God. The fact that the angels, the twenty four elders and the four beast in heaven praise God all day long and at all times without a break is a proof that praise is essential to God and he cannot do without praise. Also if the scripture says God could raise stones to praise him, if you refuse to praise him is equally a proof that we can’t praise God enough
* For what he has done. Prevailing Voice Daily is 5years yesterday, really it has been God. Within these 5 years we have recorded over 1200 testimonies with readers from over 137 countries of the world. We never anticipated that such a great impact would come through this daily devotional and so we owe it all to God who made us pencils in his hands to write and impact lives all over the globe. As a reader who has been blessed through this devotional guide, join us to praise God for great things he has done.
* For sparing our lives. We need to praise God for grace to witness the 8th month of the year in this challenging year 2020. The pandemic of coronavirus has claimed over 600,000 lives all over the world. I tell you the truth, it’s worth praising God that, by his mercies he has kept and sustained us this far, giving us the privilege to see a new month
* For him to do more. The more we praise God, the more we move him to do greater things. Dearly beloved, let’s give God more praise so that he can give us more testimonies, so that he can do wondrous things in our lives and through Prevailing Voice Daily. God bless you
* Father, help me to give you more praise that you desire and deserve.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Numbers 13, Revelation 20.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
3 NIGHTS OF HIS AWESOME PRESENCE
31st- 2nd August 2020.
live ministration on Facebook.
11.30pm-12.10 Nigeria/UK time.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on