PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
4th July, 2020.
SPECTACULAR ACTS DAY 5.
Topic: INTERCESSION FOR YOUR FAMILY
Text: 1 Timothy 2:1.
1: I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
We have an important assignment today, it is a divine assignment. I trust God to deliver this message in the best way.
Today is dedicated to praying for our family, we want plead with God to safe the souls of our family members. If you want to understand this message well you need to read the account of the rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16, when the rich man found himself in hell, he requested for a drop of water, but he was denied. He made another request in verse 27:Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: 28: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
The rich man had a prayer point and it is that his family members won’t go to hell with him, and that is the prayer point on the lips of everyone in hell right now.
If you are opportuned to see your dead relatives who couldn’t make it to heaven, they have just one message on their lips to tell you, ‘ warn every member the family not to come to where we are ‘, it will be tragic if you find your dad in hell, or your mum how much more your children? How have we become so complacent that we don’t care about the salvation of the souls of our family members?
If you make it to heaven and you see your parents in hell, crying in pains saying, ‘ John, we paid your school fee, but you never cared about our souls, how will you feel? Oh! How grievous will it be if you find your beloved children in hell? (God forbid). There is only one way to avoid this; praying them into the kingdom of God.
Our prayer can change them, permit me to share 2 testimonies here:
* A friend who was deep in sin, and I have preached several times to him, but refused to yield. One evening I prayed for about 2 hours, I prayed into the night then went to sleep, around 2 am I heard a knock, it was him, (we were living in the same compound) he came weeping saying, ‘ I saw Jesus ‘, and that was his turning point.
- Someone came on a visit to our place, she was struggling with sin, couldn’t have power to stand, it was a strong one for her, she slept in our sitting room, she said to me, ‘ Jesus appeared to me in the course of the night ‘, and that was her turning point.
Beloved, you can’t afford to lose anyone to hell, it will be tragic if you see any of your relatives in hell, let’s ask God to visit them for salvation.
* Lord, let me be heaven conscious.
* Save my friends and family.
* I refuse to lose anyone to hell.
* I raise alter for the salvation of their souls
* I break the yoke of sin in their lives.
* Lord please visit them.
* Touch their hearts.
* Save their souls.
* Reveal yourself to them.
* Let them free from the grip of hell.
* Mention their names and ask God to turn their hearts to himself.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Leviticus 12, 2 Peter 3 .
For prayer and counselling call this lines
JOIN 20 DAYS OF SPECTACULAR ACTS.
30th June – 19th July, 2020.
daily live ministration on Facebook.
11.30pm-12.10 Nigeria time.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on