PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
14th June 2020
Topic: THE FATHER’S LOVE….Part 4
Text: 1 John 3:1 KJV
1 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.
God’s love is what can be described as the father’s love. Even though we are his subjects and the works of his hand, we could be regarded as mere creatures of the creator but God loves makes the great deal of difference. His love transforms us and change our status before God, before his angels, before the devil and before the world.
Another great thing that the Father’s love has done is making us joint heirs with Christ. We were first transformed from slaves to friends, then to children and finally to heirs of God and joint heirs with Jesus Christ. So we are not just children but we are joint heirs with Christ.
Being joint heirs with Jesus Christ gives us access to the Father’s divine inheritance, I mean we have the same inheritance that Jesus Christ has in the Father. Some of these inheritance are:
* Authority: We that were once slaves of sin and servants to the devil now have dominion over sin and authority over the devil and his agents Luke 10:19 says it all
“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
* Peace: We have peace that passes all understanding, peace that is beyond what the world can offer. Our troubles, our sorrows and hopeless were nailed to the cross when Jesus died for us. John 14:27 says
” Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
* Prosperity: All round prosperity is ours now through the love of the Father expressed in Christ Jesus. So we have right to divine prosperity in our body, soul and spirit. John wrote that
“Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers 3rd John 2)
* Blessings: One of the great blessings we received from the Father is the Holy Spirit, who teaches all things and guides us into all truth. He comforts us and direct us in the journey of life, I tell you the truth that life without the Holy Spirit is like a journey with no sense of direction.
Beloved, our inheritance in the father cannot be exhausted, shall we talk about the gifts and the fruit of the Holy Spirit according to 1 Corinthians 12 & Galatians 5 respectively? Great is the father’s Love, that’s makes us joint heirs with Christ and gives us divine inheritance, and this love is expressed to you and I through Jesus Christ, so accept him as your Lord and Savior today. God bless you
* Father, I receive by faith, all my divine inheritance in you in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Exodus 33, Hebrews 6.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
SUNDAY SERVICE will be online on 10-11am Nigeria time. Facebook live.
You will be blessed as you connect.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on