PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
17th May 2020
Topic: THE FATHER’S LOVE
Text: 1 John 3:1 KJV
1 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.
God’s love is what can be described as the father’s love. Even though we are his subjects and the works of his hand, we could be regarded as mere creatures of the creator but God loves makes the great deal of difference. His love transforms us and change our status before God, before his angels, before the devil and before the world.
- This Father’s love is compassionate being full of mercy and that love is what sustains us till now, oh what is wonderful love it is as recorded in Lamentations 3:22
” It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.”
* This Father’s love is the greatest of all kinds. Incase you don’t know,, there are different kinds of love that exist in our world from time immemorial, but the greatest of all kinds in all generations is the father’s love. Psalms 103:11 confirmed this saying
” For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him;”
* This Father’s love is patient. This is evident just as stated in Romans 5:8, that God loved us even while we were yet sinners giving up his son to die for us
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”
* This Father’s love is kind, though we are his subjects, though we were lost in sin, though we are mere mortals and his handi-work, yet he does not want us to die in our sin, rather he wants all souls to repent and be free from the bondage of sin, he does not desire that anyone dies in his sins rather he has made provision through his son for our salvation (Romans 6:23)
Beloved, I can go on and on to tell you about my Father’s Love, but I tell you the truth that it is better experienced than being told. I have, many have and you too can experience His love, just surrender your life to Jesus Christ and you will not remain the same never again. God bless you.
* Lord, thank you for your Father’s love transforming my live in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Exodus 8, 1 Thessalonians 5.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
SUNDAY SERVICE will be online on 10-11am Nigeria time. Facebook live.
You will be blessed as you connect.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on