PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
30th April 2020
Topic: PRODUCTIVE THOUGHTS…Part 2
Text: Proverbs 15:13:
13: A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
In part one we said In the journey of life, there are experiences that call for remembrance, and one of such which we discussed was the remembrance of lost ones which can produce depressive thoughts and sorrowful mind.
I want you to know that staying down with depressive thought and sorrowful heart does no good to you rather it brings:
- stagnation and retrogression because you wouldn’t be able think straight A’s your mind gets clouded.
- pleasure to the devil, because the enemy takes pleasure in sorrow, pain and agony of men.
However, It is important you know that God wants you to stay positive in your thinking, he wants your thoughts to be productive and not depressive, he does not want you to continue to dwell on the depressive thought and sorrow that emernate from the remembrance of lost loved ones.
To stay productive in your thoughts, the following guideline will help:
- Avoid loneliness, rather stay in the company of other family members and your fellow brethren in faith
- Prayer always, as you do, the spirit of God will take over the heaviness in your heart
- Study and meditate the word of God, and keep his words constantly in your heart, as you do so, light will shine upon your heart, darkness will dissappear , your thoughts will become purified and productive (Joshua 1:8).
As I conclude I leave you with this scripture
Rejoice in the Lord always: again I will say, Rejoice Philippians 4:4
God bless you
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Genesis 42, Ephesians 4.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
MID-WEEK SERVICE will be online on Wednesday 7-8pm. Facebook live.
You will be blessed as you connect.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on