PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
23rd April, 2020
Topic: SATANIC STRATEGY…Part 6
Text: Matthew 13: 25-30KJV
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
In part five, we discussed that the enemy often leverage on the seed of greatness in a man when planting an evil seed into his life, because he knew that evil seed would equally become great.
Today we want to round off on this topic and we want discuss how to guard against the devil’s strategy.
* Be Watchful: The phrase “why men slept” from our scriptural text above connotes quite a number of meaning, it is a sign of laziness, carelessness and weariness from those men because they slept while they were supposed to be on guard and watchful, giving room for the enemy to operate freely without any opposition. The scripture says in Matthew 26:41
“Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
So brethren be watchful.
* Be Not Ignorant: Don’t be ignorant of the enemy’s schemes and devices, don’t be ignorant that enemy operates in darkness of the night, a time when men naturally retires to sleep, don’t be ignorant that the dark places of the earth are habitations of cruelty. Beloved be wise and don’t be a novice to the enemy’s strategies, just as Paul wrote to the Corinthians that
“Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices 2nd Corinthians 2:11
* Give Devil No Place: Ephesians 4:27 says
“Neither give place to the devil”.
Like they say prevention is better than cure, it is better not to give the devil any space at all than to be making effort to recover the space after the devil has occupied it because in doing that the following could happened:
* Precious time lost
* Energy wasted
* Destiny delayed, stagnated or even aborted
* Full recovery may never be attained without a scar or damaged already done
It’s also wise to give no place to the devil because he would take more space than you wanted to give him.
Beloved, be watchful, be not ignorant and give no place to the devil. God bless you
* Father, my life is out of bound for the enemy and his evil works in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Genesis 35, Galatians 3.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Get a your life illuminated through all services in April, 2020. @ PRAISE PAVILION
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on