PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: GOD REWARDS; NOT LAZINESS
Text: Proverbs 22:29KJV
29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men
The journey of our life is in progress, and we have started another phase of the journey in 2020 with 6 days gone already out of the 365 days. Of a truth, the words of Moses in Psalms 90:12 comes to mind saying “So teach us to number our days that we may apply our heart until wisdom“. So I recommend that you read through Pst Yemi’s current series of teaching on PVD “THE NUMBERING OF DAYS“ on our website.
Hebrews 11:6 says …God is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. These two scriptural passages Proverbs 22:29 and Hebrews 11:6 have some words in common directly and indirectly. Let’s take a brief look at them.
* Diligence: Both scriptures talked about diligence (diligent in business, diligently seek him) which can be defined as careful and persistent work or effort.
* Reward: Hebrew 11:6 says in clear terms that those that diligently seek God are rewarded, while Proverbs 22:29 indirectly says a diligent man in business gets rewarded by standing before Kings and not mere men.
* God: Hebrews 11:6 mentions God as the rewarder, while Proverbs 22:29 paints a picture to mean that life or nature rewards a diligent man. But the one who made life and designed nature is God meaning God himself is the rewarder.
* Man: One passage said diligent business man and the other passage said diligent seeker (man).
In summary, God rewards diligent man and not a lazy man, and if your life’s journey in 2020 must be meaningful and rewarding you have got to be diligent and not lazy. As I conclude for now take a look at this scripture Proverbs 6:6-8
Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
God bless you.
* Father, help me to be diligent in all things and not lazy as I journey through this year in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Micah 3, John 15.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
COVENANT SERVICES & PROPHETIC all Sundays
in January, 2020. @ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L.
Theme: COVENANT OF PEACE.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on