PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE PILLARS OF PROSPERITY…part 2.
Text : Deuteronomy 8:18.
18: But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
I need to explain two more points on this point:
* PRAISES : you want to say how does it affect prosperity? In
Psalms 67:5, 6 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.
Praising God is provoking your harvest, when men praise God he brings blessings upon the works of their hands.
It is not enough to work, as you work give God glory for what he did, and what he is going to do. The fellow who always complain will not receive anything from the Lord. Bless God for your work, thank him for making the work available, thank him for wisdom to do the work, thank him for grace for the work, your income might be low still praise him, in the course of giving him praise you will experience increase.
Praises propel productivity.
Gratitude attracts God’s generosity.
Thanksgiving brings God’s giving.
Commitment to praising God guarantees God’s command of blessings.
Increase in his praise is directly proportional to increase in his blessings.
A giver of praise will attract the giver of blessings.
- PACKAGE AN OFFERING: 1 Chronicles 16:29 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. Worship God with the proceeds of your business, give him an offering and worship him in his court, his house, church. Don’t be too busy that you wouldn’t have time for church.
* Your gift is a part of your worship to God, it will attract increase.
* Giving a portion of your income is opening door for more income.
* Giving God money is honouring him with it.
* When you trust God with your money, he entrusts great resources into your hands.
* Folding your hands to kingdom business equals closing the window of heaven to your business.
* Both givers and receivers open their hands, when any of them closes his hands the gift falls to the ground. May none of your blessings fall to the ground. God bless you.
* Lord, help me to always praise and give an offering.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Hosea 5, Luke 8.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
@ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L on
1st December, 2019. 10am
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on