PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: DARE THAT DEVIL…Part 4
Text: James 4:7KJV
7 Submit yourself therefore to God, resist the devil and he will flee.
In part three we discussed about how you can be able to dare that devil. I mean how you can dare that stronghold, that strong man and the terrible.
As we round off this topic today, we want to discuss something that is very important in daring that devil and that is knowing who you are.
If you do not know your identity in Christ then you may suffer long in the hand of the devil and may never be able to stand and dare him. Even the devil himself is mindful of who you are and that’s why when the seven sons of scephas wanted to cast out devil from a possessed man through the name of Jesus, the demon asked them saying Jesus I know, Paul I know but who are you? as recorded in Acts 19:15. And because they had no identity (no authority) in Jesus Christ, the demon dealt with them so terribly.
So beloved to dare the devil you must understand your place in Christ and the provision he has made for you to overcome the devil
So dare the devil knowing that:
* Greater is he that is in you than he that is the world (1 John 4:4)
* You are seated in Christ in heavenly places far above principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this age but also in that which is to come (Ephesians 1:21-23)
* That Christ has given unto you power to thread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19)
* It is written, that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue that rise against in judgement, you shall condemn. (Isaiah 54:17).
As I conclude, knowing your identity in Christ and the provision he has given unto you to dare that devil are all contained in the word of God. So dig deep into the scriptures, discover yourself through his words and don’t dare the devil in ignorance. God bless you.
* Father, help me to know who I am in you and let me not be a victim of ignorance in the hands of the enemies in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Jeremiah 40, 1 Peter 4.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Activate GREATER THINGS @ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L
All Sundays 9- 11am
and Wednesdays 6.30- 8 pm in August.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on