PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: SEEKERS AND KEEPERS…Part 4
Text: Matthew 6:33KJV
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you
In part three we discussed that to seek means to search for, to look for. The seekers are those who go in search for God, Jeremiah 29:13 makes it very clear saying
“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart”.
So seeking God involves searching for God. The keepers are those who observe, obey and do the will of God, they don’t joke with God’s words and instructions, they have personal relationship with God beyond what life can offer to them.
Today we want to focus on the blessings of the seekers:
* THEY WILL FIND GOD: One of the major blessings of seeking God as read in Jeremiah 29:13 above is that, a seeker (a true Seeker) who seeks God whole heartedly shall find him. God owes no man anything and so he would not deny a true seeker his presence.
* THEY WILL NOT BE FORSAKEN: Psalms 9:10 says And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. God does not and never forsakes those who seeks him, he stands by them and never disappoint them.
* THEY WILL NOT LACK: Psalms 34:10 says The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing. True seeker will not lack anything good because as they find God, he will meet their needs.
* THEY ARE BLESSED: Psalms 119:2 says Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. The blessings of God that add no sorrow are available for the true seekers.
* THEY WILL SEE REVELATIONS: Jeremiah 33:3 says Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Great revelations abound for a true seeker and hidden secrets are revealed to him when he seeks God meaning God will hide nothing from a true seeker.
* THEY WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF GOD: Lamentation 3:25 says The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. God is indeed good but he is also a consumable fire which means his anger can be experienced by people who are against him or disobedient to him. So while such people see the wrath of God, the true seekers see only his goodness and never his anger.
Beloved, the blessings of the true seekers are innumerable, so seek God truly and your life will never remain the same again. God bless you.
* Father, help me to receive the blessings of a true seeker in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Jeremiah 17, Hebrews 4.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Activate GREATER THINGS @ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L
All Sundays and Wednesdays in August.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on