PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
11th of July
DAY 11 OF SPECTACULAR ACTS
Topic: DIVINE VISITATION
Text : Genesis 21:1-2 KJV
1 And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.
2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.
There is a clear difference between the visitation from man and the visitation from God. When a man visits you, more often than not he adds his burden upon you. What do I mean? When you are expecting a visitor, it becomes a necessity on you to entertain your visitor, even when you are in dear need, you will mostly likely go out of your way, inconvient yourself to give your visitor a nice treat mainly to avoid disgrace and that in itself is a burden being added to yours. So a man visit brings burden, inconveniences and may bring disgrace if you cannot entertain them.
God’s visitation on the other hand, lifts burden upon a man, and releases grace upon that man. From our text, God visited Sarah as he promised and blessed her who has been termed barren with a child even at her old age. God visited Elijah at the moment he was on the run for his life, and God fed him with bread for days by a Raven. Beloved, I decreed as the Lord liveth, whom you serve, you shall receive divine visitation in Jesus Name.
* Father, as I wait upon you today, let me receive your visitation.
* Father, as you visited Sarah and she became the mother of nations, visit me and change my status in Jesus Name
* Father, visit me with divine provisions in Jesus Name
* Father, visit me today and lift every burden upon my life
* Father, visit me and multiply your grace upon my life in Jesus Name
* Father, meet me at the very point of my needs
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Isaiah 64, 2 Thessalonians 2.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
19 DAYS OF SPECTACULAR ACTS.
1st to 19th July, 2019.
6.30pm daily @ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on