PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
DAY 8 OF SPECTACULAR ACTS
Topic: THE JOY OF HIS PRESENCE
Text : Psalms 16:11
11: Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
As we stay with God and abide in his presence, we are blessed with joy and pleasure. David was telling us how God showed him the path of life, he went on by saying, ‘I have fullness of Joy in his presence ‘.
David was a king and had all pleasures to himself, he had the best of ride, best of houses, best of farmlands but yet he found out that they only give partial joy not total joy. He declared that the fullness of Joy is only in the presence of God. Life is filled with all kinds of ups and down and we cannot find fullness of Joy elsewhere but in his presence.
When we pray, seek God, and stay in his presence there is a reflection of his presence on our lives. Since God is never bored, as his presence reflects on our lives, fullness of joy, radiant glory, perfect peace even in the midst of storms, plenty in scarcity is our portion.
* Manifest your presence in my life.
* Make me a carrier of your presence.
* I need you Lord like never before.
* Let your presence extinct sorrow in life.
* I receive fullness of joy.
* Pleasure is my portion.
* Let my life reflect the glory of your presence.
* Great joy is my portion.
* I shall not sorrow anymore in the name of Jesus.
* Use me to bring joy to many lives.
* I shall not weep over anyone and no one shall weep me in the name of Jesus.
Grace for spectacular acts, I receive..
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Isaiah 61, 1 Thessalonians 4.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
19 DAYS OF SPECTACULAR ACTS.
1st to 19th July, 2019.
6.30pm daily @ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on