PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
5th of July.
DAY 5 OF SPECTACULAR ACTS.
Topic: THY KINGDOM COME
Text: Matthew 6:9,10.
9: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10: Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Kingdom is defined as a domain in which something is dominant. It is a domain where a personality rules and reigns. God is the maker of all, he made the continents, all the countries of the world. He made the black and the white, he is the God of all races. He wants his kingdom everywhere, but he wouldn’t force it, rather he inspires his people to pray it down.
You will notice that almost all the parables of Jesus began with the phrases, ‘ the kingdom of God is like..‘, ‘ the kingdom of heaven is like..’. the reason is because it is the kingdom that is paramount in the heart of Jesus.
Listen to Jesus in Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Children of God are expected to pray his kingdom down here on Earth. You will notice that the first prayer point in the Lord’s prayer is ‘ thy kingdom come ‘, followed by ‘ thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven ‘.
If we must fulfil the will of God, his desires must be our desires, what bothers him should bother us. Fulfilling his wish is bringing down his kingdom. God bless you.
* Your kingdom come oh Lord.
* Your will be done on Earth as it is heaven.
* Let your kingdom come upon my life and upon my family.
* I pull down every throne of darkness around my life and family in name of Jesus.
* I pull down the throne of darkness in my environment.
* I pull down the throne of the devil in my country.
* Let thy kingdom come upon my country.
* Let Jesus reign in this nation.
* Let thy will be done in this generation.
* Let there be mass conversion of souls.
* Let there be great harvest of souls.
* Use me Lord to establish your kingdom here on Earth.
* Ask God God for anything.
In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Grace for spectacular acts, I receive..
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Isaiah 58, 1 Thessalonians 1.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
19 DAYS OF SPECTACULAR ACTS.
1st to 19th July, 2019.
6.30pm daily @ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on