PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: WHEN WE PRAISE
Text: Psalms 67:4-7KJV
4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.
5 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
6 Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.
7 God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.
It’s the start of a new week and a new month, God is worthy to be praised and adored for this new beginning, because it is he who has kept us alive over the course of the years especially from January this year till now. So it’s important to praise God for all he has done, In addition, much more beyond praising God to thank him for what he has done, when we praise God many things can happen.
Life is good yet it comes with many challenges, as men live and as time passes by all men have common desires which are;
* Everyone desires blessings
* Everyone wants his labour to result in good yield
* Everyone desires protection and defense
* People desire good governance
All these are readily available when we praise God. From our scriptural text above, when we praise God;
* He blesses: Praise unto God attracts the blessings that only God can give, so great the blessings will be, that the ends of the earth shall fear God.
* He blesses labour: Praise unto God makes the earth to yield increase, the earth yield her increase means your labour will be productive, means things will work around you for good and not for evil
* He judges righteously: As we praise God, God is moved to bring judgement for our sake, he will judge righteously vindicating the righteous and condemning the wicked.
* He fights and defends: Praise is like a two-edge sword in the hand of him that offer praises just as Psalm 149:6-7 states that Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people. In 2 Chronicles 20 as people of Judah praise God, he fought their battles for them and gave them outstanding victory over their enemies at war.
Dearly beloved, if you are not satisfy with your level in life, praise God, if you desire blessings, fruitfulness, security e.t.c learn to praise God, cause when you praise him, his presence brings so much to you than you can imagine. God bless you
* Father, give me a heart to praise always.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Isaiah 29, 2 Corinthians 6.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Discover secrets to FULFILING YOUR PURPOSE
@ PRAISE PAVILION INTL.
all Sundays June
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on