PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: GOD’S WORD AND YOU
Text: Joshua 1:8KJV
8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
On Tuesday 12th March, we discussed about God and his word, that God and his word are inseparable, that God’s word is God himself and God magnify his word more than his name. Today we want to consider the word of God with respect to man.
As powerful as the word of God is, so great that God exalt his word above his name yet to many the word of God seem abstract and not real. The experience of the reality of God’s word is a function of your disposition to the word of God. How you see, value, handle and use the word of God determines the manifestation of the power of his word in you.
The following are important as regard the word of God and you:
* Search the word: 1 Corinthians 2:10 says “But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God” As you search the word by the spirit of God there will be revelations of things God had provided for you there in.
* Know the word: John 8:32 says “ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free“. Knowing the word is the paramount to experiencing the power thereof, so you must have the knowledge of God’s word, what it says about God and about you.
* Study & meditate on the word: Our text says you should meditate daily on the word then can your way be prosperous and you will have good success
* Believe the word: Your faith in the word makes the clear difference, it is what makes the word a reality in your life, your faith makes the word to come alive and potent to do what God has said concerning you (2nd Chronicles 20:20)
* Declare his word: The word of God is spirit and life (John 6:63) and so you need to declare it to circumstances and situations around you. You need to declare what God said in his word about you until you see the manifestation of the power and the reality of the word of God in your life.
Dearly beloved, there is no doubt that the word of God is powerful, the big deal is doing your part to experience the power of his word. God bless you
* Father, let your word be real to me in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Proverbs 13, John 18.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
@ PRAISE PAVILION INTL.
Wednesdays 6.30- 8pm.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on