PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE LORD REIGNS….Part 4
Text: Isaiah 9:7KJV
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
In part 1-3 of this topic, we discussed that the supreme God reigns over all but he gives man the will power to choose who reigns in his life and world. We also discussed that there are benefits if any man permits God to reign and there are implications if any refuse to allow God to reign in his life willingly. Today we want to consider that God will reign forever at the end of time.
A time will come when God shall have a kingdom and he will reign over the righteous but the wicked he will judge and cast into hell fire. When that time comes God will reign without any man’s consent, he will accept men who surrender to his will on earth and receive them into his kingdom (The New Jerusalem) but men who rejected his will and reign on earth he will reject and cast into outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth just as stated in Matthew 13:42 “And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
When the New Jerusalem comes according to Revelation 21:1-5 “1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.” there shall be:
* No more weeping , no more crying, no more sorrow, no more pain
* God will dwell with men, be with men and shall be their God
* God will make all things new because the old world of pain, sorrow, war, strife, disobedience of men, wickedness of men e.t.c would passed away.
As i conclude on this topic, i will like to answer a question, How can God reign in my life?
* Accept the supreme God as your Lord and Saviour
* Accept his offer of salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ (Titus 2:11, John 3:16)
* Forsake your sinful life, your sinful ways and surrender totally to God’s life and way of righteousness
* Study God’s words and pray constantly for the help of the Holy spirit. God bless you
* Father , I surrender my all unto you, take your rightful place in my and remove everhthing that occupies your place in my life in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Psalms 150, John 6.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
@ PRAISE PAVILION INTL.
Wednesdays 6.30- 8pm.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on