PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE BLESSINGS OF GOD…Part 3
Text: Genesis 19:1-25KJV
9 And the Lord said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the Lord.
11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the Lord will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.
17 And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.
20 And the Lord came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the
Lord called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up.
21 And the Lord said unto Moses, Go down, charge the people, lest they break through unto the Lord to gaze, and many of them perish.
25 So Moses went down unto the people, and spake unto them.
In part 2 of this topic we discussed that one of the ways by which God blesses his people is to gather together in one place.
Another way God blesses his people which we want to focus on today is that God speaks to his people. Now when God gathers his people together, he does not leave them without speaking to them. From our scriptural text above when the people were gathered, God called Moses to come up higher and spoke to him, afterwards, Moses came down and delivered God’s words to the people.
God speaks in diverse ways and through diverse means;
* He could speak through his servant just like he did through Moses to the Israelites, and so when you go to church, God always put his words in the mouth of his ministers to bless your life. In fact, a single word of prayer or a single text of the scripture they declared to your life might be all you need but truly if you are not present, there is no way you could partake in it, so again I am stressing it here to miss church services if you must be blessed by God.
- God can also speak through his ministers to you through words of wisdom, word of knowledge, words decreed by faith e.t.c
- God could speak expressly to you through his ministers by the gift of the Holy spirit deposited in them such as gift: visions, revelations and prophesies. These three point mentioned above are spoken words of God.
- God also speak through his written words which are the words of the scriptures which are always shared during the service, sometimes it could be Pastor’s message for the service and at times it could be scriptural passages read at other parts of the service.
Dearly beloved, God is dynamic and could speak through diverse means but what is important is that:
√ Firstly you are present in his presence among the gathering of his people.
√ Secondly, you are attentive in church to God’s words and not distracted.
√ Thirdly, you are completely obedient to God’s words as spoken to you.
√ Lastly, you believe in God’s words that you received because that will bring the desired blessings.
Have a lovely service packed with blessings today. God bless you.
* Father, bless me to today by your words in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Psalms 114, Mark 8.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
COVENANT AND PROPHETIC SERVICES
@ PRAISE PAVILION INTL
All Sundays in January, 2019.
Theme: ABRAHAMIC COVENANT AND BLESSINGS.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on