PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: WHY HE CAME
Text: Isaiah 61:1-3KJV
1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
It is very important at this season, to constantly bring to our consciousness the purpose of this season, it’s not just a time of relaxation, jollification and merriment as many thought rather it’s a moment to do the will of our Maker. From our scriptural text above, let consider why God sent Jesus Christ into the world.
* SALVATION: His primary assignment is to save the whole world which includes you from sin. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins (Matt 1:21).
* GOD’S PRESENCE: Jesus came to bring back to men, the lost presence of God, He came to restore the lost fellowship between God and men. …and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us (Matt 1:23).
* LIBERATION: Jesus came to set the captives free, he came to liberate the soul of men from the bondage of Satan which kept men under the captivity of sin and the power of death. … to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound (Isaiah 61:1).
* LIFE & LIGHT: Man lost his life at the very beginning when he sinned against God in the garden of Eden and this brought darkness into his life (Isaiah 60:2), but Jesus came to give man His (Jesus) own life and light, so that man lives the life of Christ and walks in His light (John 1:4, 8:12)
* GIVE US A PLACE: Jesus came to give us a place in God’s kingdom and so he went to prepare a place for us with His father, and when He comes again, He shall take the saints with him to God’s kingdom. (John 14:1-6, Rev 3:21).
Beloved, have there been the fulfilment of these things in your life? I mean have you been saved? Liberated? Is God with you? Do you have the life and light of Christ? If no, then you need Jesus in your life. Jesus Christ is the reason for this season, he is the reason for your living. Accept him today as your Lord and Saviour. God bless you.
* Father this day, let the purpose why he came be fulfilled in my life in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Psalms 90. Matthew 12.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
PROPHETIC CROSSING @
PRAISE PAVILION INTL
31st December 2018.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on