PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE NATURE OF THE DEVIL 2
Text: Psalms 74:20 KJV
20 Have respect unto the convenant: fot the dark places of the earth are full of habitations of cruetly.
Today we want to consider another character of devil that is evil or wickedness. The name DEVIL can be broken down thus D-EVIL that is The-evil, simply saying Satan himself is evil. In John 10:10, the mission of Satan was spelt out which is to steal, to kill and to destroy. Wickedness and evil is devil’s purpose and mission for anyone and for any place where he is permitted to reign, even Revelation 12: 12 says woe to the inhabitants of the earth be cause devil was cast down to the earth and he came with a great wrath knowing that he has but a short time.
So there is nothing good that devil can offer, absolutely nothing good can come out of the devil, he cannot show mercy to anyone, he cannot love, he cannot give hope, he cannot render help without taking more precious things from the fellow he seems to be helping. It is only God who blesses without adding sorrow, if you seek help from the devil you can be sure it will be full of sorrow, help that is temporal and would eventually destroy the person.
Beloved, the following scriptures tell us how to deal with devil and his nature of wickedness;
* James 4:7 says we should resist the devil and he will flee away from us, meaning don’t negotiate with him and play around him.
* 1 Peter 5:8 says we should be sober and vigilant cause devil like a roaring lion goes about seeking whom to devour.
* Luke 10:19 says we have been power to thread upon serpent and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy.
* Ephesian 4:27 says neither give place to the devil.
Dearly beloved, be mindful never to come into partnership with the devil or his agents, don’t join satanic groups, don’t honour invitation into secret societies, don’t seek help from men and women of darkness because the outcome can only be evil and wickedness. God bless you.
* Father, I terminate every works of evil, wickedness and darkness in my life in Jesus Name.
* Father, I reject the nature of the devil in my life in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Esther 10, 1 Conrinthians 7.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
On Wednesdays. MIRACLE SERVICE @ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L 6.30-8pm
Happy Child College Hall, 9 Brethren Close, Iyana Ejigbo B/stop.
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 9th August
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY