PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: GOD THE FATHER: JUDGEMENT
Text: Deuteronomy 32:4 KJV
4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
Another attribute of God the father is judgement. Our text says many things about God, He is a God of truth and so He is without iniquity, He is just (meaning no injustice can be found in him), He is right and all his ways are judgement. Take note of the word “ALL HIS WAYS ARE JUDGEMENT”.
In our last study we said God the father is love, today we want to consider that as much as God is full of love for both sinners (the world, John 3:16) and saints, He is also a God of judgement. In fact Hebrews 12:29 says He is a consuming fire.
He is a God greater than all, inferior to none and answerable to none, he does whatever pleases him, therefore, He is not a God to be toiled with or taken for granted, He unleashes his anger upon any individual, family or nation that disobeys and despises his commandments, no wonder Apostle Peter said He is no respecter of any person (Acts 10:34).
- In Genesis 6-7, God destroyed the earth and her inhabitants with rain flood for 40 days and night because of sin,
- In Genesis 19, God destroyed the land of Sodom and Gomorrah with fire because of their wickedness
- In Exodus 14, God drowned the host of Egyptians army in the red sea because they would not let the Israelites go and sacrifice to their God.
- In Joshua 7, God allowed a very small nation called Ai to defeat Israel (God’s own people) because Achan, an Israelite took accursed things found in Jericho
- In Numbers 12, when Aaron the priest and Miriam his sister spoke against Moses their younger brother, God dealt with them by covering Miriam with leprosy for seven days before she was restored by the pleading of Moses.
Dearly beloved, if you search through the scriptures you will agree that all the ways of God are judgement. Let’s fear Him and keep his commandments. God bless you.
* Father, help me to fear you and keep your commandments.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
1 Chronicle 7, Luke 8.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Be a part of building project ‘ PREVAILING ARENA ‘
reach us through counseling lines.
You can Fellowship with us
HOUR OF MIRACLES on Wednesday @ PRAISE PAVILION INTL.
(Happy Child College Hall)
7, Brethren close Iyana Ejigbo bus stop.
@ PREVAILING FAMILY Itire on Thursday 6.30pm
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on