PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE TRINITY part 2
Text: 2 Corinthians 13:14 KJV
14 The grace of the Lord JESUS CHRIST, the love of GOD, and the fellowship of the HOLY SPIRIT, be with you all.
In part 1 of this topic we read that the concept of Trinity is a mystery often very difficult to understand by so many people even Christians. The word Trinity is commonly know or interpreted as the three-in-one God, it means just one God head but manifest in three different personality who are God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy spirit.
One of my fathers in the Lord gave a simple illustration to explain this concept which I will like to share with you. I am a man, I have parents, I have a wife and I have a son. To my son, I am a father (God the father), to my parents, I am a son (God the son), and to my wife, I am a husband, a friend and a partner (God the Holy Spirit). So I am just one person but have three different personality or seen in three different persons by my son, wife and parents. So the Trinity is one God head in three persons.
It is important you understand that just as my duties or functions as a father to my son, a son to my parents and a partner to my wife are different, so are the functions or personalities of the Trinity as the father, the son and the holy spirit are different. We shall consider these personalities in our subsequent devotional studies.
As I conclude, I want you to note that the word “Trinity” is not written in the bible, but there are scriptures that point the existence of the God in three persons. A few of them are:
* 2 Corinthians 13:14 says, The grace of the Lord JESUS CHRIST, the love of GOD, and the fellowship of the HOLY SPIRIT, be with you all.
* 1John 5:7 says, For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (the son), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
The Trinity was seen in manifestation at the creation in Genesis 1:1-3.
1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (The father)
2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. (The Spirit)
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. (The son, The spoken word). God bless you
* Oh Lord, reveal yourself to me, and help me to know you more in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
2Kings 25 Luke 1.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
If God is leading you to give towards our building
project PREVAILING ARENA reach us thro’
our counseling lines.
You can Fellowship with us
HOUR OF MIRACLES on Wednesday @ PRAISE PAVILION INTL.
(Happy Child College Hall)
7, Brethren close Iyana Ejigbo bus stop.
@ PREVAILING FAMILY Itire on Thursday 6.30pm
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 3rd May
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY