PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: PRAYER MAKES THE DIFFERENCE 3
Text: Acts 12:1-23KJV
1 Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church.
2 And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.
3 And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.)
5 Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.
Today, we will be rounding off on this topic. From our scriptural text above, King Herod killed James (one of the disciples) and when he saw that it pleased the Jews and also that the church folded their arms, he went on in his exploits by taking Peter also, kept him in prison to be killed as well. However, this time around, the church prayed for Peter without giving up and there was a clear difference because the miraculous happened.
Some more outstanding miracles that God performed in the life of Peter as the church stood in prayer for him were:
* In verse 10, the gates of the city opened on their own accord. Peter was coming from prison (place of captivity) to the city (place of freedom, success and greatness), so the gates which should have hindered him from freedom opened by themselves, I decree every gate standing between you and your glorious destiny this year will give way for you in Jesus Name.
* In verse 11, Peter confessed that God had delivered him from the hand of Herod and from the expectation of the Jews (to disgrace and make a public show of an anointed of God). I pray for you, that this year, everyone waiting to laugh at your shame shall be disgraced in Jesus Name.
* In verse 19, the soldier who kept watch over Peter were killed by Herod when they could not explain how Peter escaped. I pray your stronger enemy will destroy the lesser ones for your sake in Jesus Name.
* In verse 23, God destroyed Herod Himself with worms that ate him up alive. It is important to note that this same chapter of Acts 12 did not end without the major enemy of Peter (Herod) being destroyed, as such both the lesser and the higher enemy of Peter experienced their death not long after Peter’s escape. I pray for someone reading this devotional, that God Almighty will destroy by Himself your stubborn and stronger enemies in Jesus Name. I pray, this year there shall be no escape for every of your adversaries in Jesus Name. Everyone who shoot evil arrows against you shall be the victim of their evil plot in Jesus Name.
As I conclude, one of the tools God has given you to cause a great difference in your life this year is prayer. Therefore pray more than ever before if you desire a better 2018 than 2017. God bless you.
* Father, my 2018 shall be far better and glorious than the year 2017 in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
Ruth 1, 2 Timothy 4.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Fellowship with us
@ PREVAILING FAMILY Itire .
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Follow us on twitter @prevalinfamily
Email us: email@example.com
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Family’s Blog
Prevailing Voice Daily 11th January
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY