PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: DEALING WITH DECEPTION ( part 2 )
Text : Matthew 24:3-5
3: While He was seated on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately and said, Tell us, when will this take place, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end (the completion, the consummation) of the age?
4: Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error].
5: For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray.
I want to focus on deception in the church this day, you must understand that the devil didn’t present himself horrible to Adam and Eve, he visited them in a pleasant way, he packaged himself as a well wisher, in like manner, many agents of darkness disguise as agent of light.
Some people know that if they present themselves as herbalists, they will get little or no patronage, so they chose to deceive many in the name of the Lord, they can preach well, they see visions, they even cast out devils, but they are not known by Christ. Several innocent people have fallen Vitim of their deception, especially miracle seekers.
HOW TO IDENTIFY THEM
* Through their lifestyles; they don’t live holy, if you are very observant, you will discover that most of these fake Pastors have extramarital affairs, they have skeletons in their cupboards, they don’t practice what they preach.
* They demand for some materials things as native doctors do, things like candle, coconut, sometimes they give soap, they give anointing oil that is demonically empowered.
* They can see visions and narrate your problem before you tell them with help of an evil, but they can’t provide solution.
* They packaged themselves well, some don’t even wear garments, they package themselves like Pentecostal ministers.
* They seldom condemn sin as they find it difficult to live holy.
* They tell you to do things that are not scriptural, like undress yourself, face a particular direction of your room and read one psalm or the other.
* They demand money from you to do some spiritual works for you.
Please beware of them, they are every where, study your bible well, and shun anyone that tells you to do anything that is not scriptural, don’t be desperate to get a miracle, wait for God’s timing. Don’t follow a pastor that does not condemn sin. God bless you.
* Help me Lord not to go astray.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
Deuteronomy 30, 2 Corinthians 7.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS SUNDAY
@ PRAISE PAVILION 2 Aceland Avenue Ile epo Ejigbo 9-11am
@ PREVAILING FAMILY llasa. 29 Aje street Ilasa 4-5.30 pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Follow us on twitter @prevalinfamily
Email us: email@example.com
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on