PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: DOMESTIC RESPONSIBILITIES
Text: Proverbs 22:6 KJV
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Informal education is a vital form of education children undergo at home to make them responsible. A lot is often been said about the 21st century children being raised in this generation. Many of our aged ones see today’s children as being over pampered, spoon fed, with less sense of responsibilities. These they claimed were mainly as a result of civilisation and the advancement into jets age.
There is no excuse for parents to fail in bringing up their wards with domestic responsibilities, God gave them to you to take care of them for Him and so that they become useful to God, their families, the society and to themselves.
A few reasons why this is important are;
* God commanded it (Proverbs 22:6)
* The society and local culture support it
* There are biblical examples; Jesus was known as the son of Joseph the carpenter (Mark 6:3, Matthew 13:55), Rebekah became Isaac’s wife in the course of her domestic cores (Genesis 24:42-49).
Few important points to consider:
* Don’t over pamper your children
* Don’t make them lazy with no sense of domestic responsibilities
* Don’t over work you house maid, nephew, cousins turning them to working machines while your children stroll in idleness every where
* Train them to attend to house cores first before they attend to their leisures
* Don’t over work the female children at the expense of the male ones
* Caution and monitor them to avoid irrelevant strolling around your environment as well as irrelevant visitation or hang out with friends. e.t.c
Dear parents, be responsible and raise responsible children in your homes. God bless you.
* Father, help me not to fail you over my children in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
Numbers 6, Acts 7.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS SUNDAY
@ PRAISE PAVILION 2 Aceland Avenue Ile epo Ejigbo 9-11am
@ PREVAILING FAMILY llasa. 29 Aje street Ilasa 4-5.30 pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Follow us on twitter @prevalinfamily
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 16th September
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY