PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: CHILDREN IN FAMILY FINANCE 2
Text: Proverbs 22:6 KJV
6- Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Apart from the natural angle of leading a successful financial life in the family which include:
* raising income in the family
* ensuring that family expenses do not out weigh the family income
* encouraging savings culture in the family including the children.
there are also the supernatural or spiritual angles to successful family finance which are in two categories.
Let’s consider the first category and that is rejecting poverty. Poverty is a tool in the hand of the devil against any one, it could come in different folds e.g powers of darkness wasting labour or efforts put into building your family, devourers wasting family income, inability to secure a good job, forces working against your business e.t.c You need to address poverty in the place of prayer and never let your children be left out in the fight against poverty.
The word of God and prayer are potent weapons to fight against poverty in your home, and your children are also mighty army that God has given you to fight against it, so don’t despise them, rather train them in the word of God and prayer to help your family. Many scriptures proofs that children are great army, for example:
* Psalms 127:4 says children are like arrows in the hand of the mighty. (if I may ask what are arrows used for, when found in the hand of a warrior? certainly its for battle)
* Psalms 127:5 Any man who has children will be happy, and will be able to speak with enemies at the gate, meaning your children can defend you)
Dearly beloved, be a spiritual giant and raise spiritual giants in your home (your children-Proverbs 22:6) to spiritually chase poverty out of your family. God bless you.
* Father, I rebuke poverty, devourers, wasters, and evil forces working against my family finance in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
Exodus 26, John 8.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS SUNDAY
@ PRAISE PAVILION 2 Aceland Avenue Ile epo Ejigbo 9-11am
@ PREVAILING FAMILY llasa. 29 Aje street Ilasa 4-5.30 pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Follow us on twitter @prevalinfamily
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 26th August
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY