PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: DON’T BE DISPLACED Part 3
Text: Psalms 1:1
1- Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of scornful.
In part 1&2 of this devotional topic on 13th & 15th June respectively (read further @ www.raisedbygrace.wordpress.com) we considered that:
* Every person on earth has two things in common which are space (location) and time
* There is a location where the blessings of God is most probable.
* God is mindful of where His children are located in life per time.
* Relatively to God, there are two kinds of location or position in life, these are physical and spiritual locations.
Today, we want to consider, that the devil too is mindful of your location in life relatively to God.
The devil is not ignorant of the importance of where you are or positioned in life in relation to God either physically or spiritually, and his primary aim is to ensure you are not rightly positioned or rather you are displaced from where God positioned you or wanted you to be.
The devil puts a lot of devices in place to displace you physically or spiritually from where God wants you located. A few of these tools are:
- Family pressures giving ungodly advise on certain issues of life especially when trusting God for fruit of the womb, marriage partner, job, business breakthrough e.t.c
- Family customs and traditions enforcing you worship or pay homage to ungodly traditions such as idol worshipping
- Economic pressures tempting you to go ungodly ways or use ungodly means to make money
- Social pressures calling you to join their clubs, society, pattern of living and lifestyle.
- Persistence or critical health issues tempting you to abandone God’s way to go other ways for solution
- Spiritual challenges and affliction from the powers of darkness moving you to do the devil’s bid for deliverance
Dearly beloved, just as the scriptures says do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil (2 Corinthians 2:11), and neither give place to the devil (Ephesians 4:27). Always remember, that blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of scornful (Psalms 1:1) and ensure nothing not even the devil displace you from where God wants you to be. God bless you.
* Father, let nothing be strong enough in this life to displace me from where you want me to be located both physically and spiritually in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Genesis 10, Matthew 12
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Thursday 6.30- 8pm
@ 5, Adebisi street Itire
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Follow us on twitter: @prevailinfamily
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on