PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: LIVING BY GRACE
Text: Titus 2:11 KJV
11- For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men.
In part 1 of this devotional (Tuesday 14th March @ www.raisedbygrace.wordpress.com), it was established that we are living by the grace of God. Today we want to consider two things
1. Everyone has the grace of God
2. The measure of grace are different.
* The grace of God is made available for all men on the earth according to our text above “For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men”. We call this kind of grace a common or general grace, that is everyone has the privilege and opportunity to receive the salvation of God. The grace of salvation is for all men irrespective of your past, irrespective of your sins. This grace can forgive you of your sins, can wipe away your past, can give you a new beginning. All you have to do is to accept this grace(JESUS) and believe in the salvation of this grace(that is JESUS).
* The measures of grace on men are different, what many people struggle to achieve you will see a few people achieving that same thing without stress, some singers when they sing they struggle to bring down God’s presence while you see a few who before they finish just one song, God presence is everywhere in the congregation. God releases grace in different measures on men, some have grace to give, some have grace to teach, some have grace of healing e.t.c
It is important to note that the measure of grace upon you is a function of how much of Him you know. The more you grow in your walk with God, the greater the grace He releases upon you. Bible says we should grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ(2 Peter 3:18), meaning to grow in grace is to grow in the knowledge of God, the more you know God the more His measures of grace upon you.
As I conclude, take note of the following:
* Identify the grace of God upon and function in it
* Grow in the grace of God by growing in your relationship with Him
* Never live your life without God’s grace (don’t come to a point you are cut off from grace)
* Watch out for Part 3 of this topic.
God bless you.
* Father, I receive your grace of salvation today in Jesus Name
* Father, let me never run out of your grace all the days of my life in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Join us for PREVAILING HOUR
Today 6.30- 8pm
@ 5, Adebisi street Itire
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 16th March
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY