PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: DON’T LET GO
Text: Genesis 32:26 KJV
And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
From our devotional yesterday 1st March, we received a prophetic release that we shall be release unto glory. (click www.raisedbygrace.wordpress.com to read yesterday devotional). Today we just want to go a step further to discuss that when God speaks:
* He meant everything and every word He has promised
* He has capacity to do just exactly what He has said or promised, He can even do beyond human expectation.
* He is not a man, so He cannot lie
Beloved, bearing the above in mind, it is important to note that in accessing the blessings of God, you equally have your own part to fulfil. God cannot be held liable for the failure of His words and promises in any man’s life because He does say a thing that He cannot do, so whatever He says He will do.
Let’s consider two important parts we need to fulfil in accessing God promise for us this month of March
* BELIEVE: Hebrews 11:6 says without faith it is impossible to please God…. , 2 Chronicles 20:20 says “….. Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper”, so you have to believe God’s word that He will do what He has promised to do.
* DON’T LET GO: Aside from believing God’s word, you also need to stay connected to God, don’t let go of Him, don’t allow anything to distract you from God at all. This is one strategy the devil uses against God’s children to deprive them of their blessings. He(devil) gets them disconnected from God at the very time of their blessings. From the text of our devotional yesterday in Psalms 105: 19 its says the word of God tried Joseph. God’s word tried Joseph (lets say he was tried) and he did not disappoint God, he allowed nothing to cut off the presence of God in his life. Beloved don’t allow anything to cut you off from your God, don’t let go of Him for anything as you journey in this life and be rest assured that God will release you unto glory in Jesus Name.
* Father, help me to believe in you and in your words
* Father, let nothing be strong enough to cut me off from you in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Today 6.30- 8pm
@ 5, Adebisi street Itire
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 2nd March
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY