PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: ENDING THE YEAR WITH GOD
Text: Proverbs 3:5-7KJV
5- Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
6- In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
7- Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil.
Everything about our lives is God, He created us and gave us the breadth of life. As a matter of fact, He made us for His pleasure according to Revelation 4:11. It is wise that since we have no power of our own over our lives, we should therefore handover everything about our lives to God even as the year 2016 ends today.
From our scriptural text above, we are encouraged to acknowledge God in all our ways and God will direct our path. To acknowledge God today, let’s observe the following:
* Appreciate God in a special way today for every single day you spent this year.
* Thank God for everything that pertains to you; life, family, work, ministry, nation e.t.c
* Ask God to preserve you and yours to the very end of this year 2016.
* Trust God to still surprise you today and meet your expectations even in the few hours remaining this year.
* Don’t rely on your strength for anything even as the year 2016 remains a few hours to end, totally depend on God for everything.
* Fear God and depart from evil. Ensure you are connected to God as always, let no sin or devil separate you from God.
* Ensure as you cross over from 2016 to 2017, you are in God’s presence and not anywhere else.
I pray for you, that no matter how the devil tries, because God is on your side, you will surely end this year 2016 well and strong in Jesus Name. Have a wonderful day, God bless you.
– Father, help me to end this year well and strong in Jesus Name.
– By the power in the name of Jesus, myself and all that are mine shall cross over this year into the new year in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
Isaiah 21, 22
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS SUNDAY
@ PRAISE PAVILION 2 Aceland Avenue Ile epo Ejigbo 9-11am
@ PREVAILING FAMILY llasa. 29 Aje street Ilasa 4-5.30 pm
@ PREVAILING FAMILY Ejigbo HAPPY
CHILD COLLEGE 5.30- 6.30pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 31st December
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY