PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: TRUE GOSPEL OF PEACE
Text: Romans 14:17-19KJV
17- For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
18- For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
19- Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
There are so many religion and beliefs on the earth, all of which claim their gospel is the gospel of peace. The only true gospel of peace is not the gospel about man or about religion, it is the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Reading through the scriptures we see a few of these evidences among many written therein:
* In Matthew 11:28, Jesus declared the gospel of salvation, saying when sinners come unto Him, they shall find rest for their soul (That is gospel of peace)
* In John 16:33, Jesus was speaking to all the redeemed (those who have accepted His offer of salvation), that though there is tribulation in the world, however they should be of good cheers because He has overcome the world. (This is gospel of peace)
* From our text reading today in Romans 14:17 He declares that God’s kingdom is not in meat and drink but its about living in righteousness, peace and joy in the Holyghost (another gospel of peace)
* Luke 6:28 says ” Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you” (It’s a gospel of peace)
* Ephesians 6:1-2 says “Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right, honour thy father and mother…” (It’s a gospel of peace)
Dearly beloved, the list is endless. As your read through the scriptures you will see more of the gospel of peace. The emphasis is that at such a time like this when celebration of Christ birth has become time to celebrate sin (people partying, smoking, drinking e.t.c), and when the world and it’s economy is in the state of kiosk and crises, we need to declare the gospel of peace of Jesus unto the world because it is the power of God unto salvation of the world. God bless you
Father help me never to be ashamed of declaring your gospel of peace (salvation) to the world in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Worship with us @ PREVAILING HOUR
Today @ 6.30pm
@ 5 Adebisi Itire Lagos
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Family’s Blog
Prevailing Voice Daily 22nd December
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY