PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THY KINGDOM COME
Text. : Matthew 6: 1-18
St. Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
St. Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Just as your business is important to you, in like manner, God’s kingdom is priority to Him. The establishment of His kingdom was the reason Jesus came. In the whole of the old testament no emphasis about the kingdom of God, what God promised them was the Promised-land. John the baptist started his ministry with the proclamation of the kingdom. He was the forerunner of Jesus, his ministry was to prepare the way for Jesus.
John started by saying, ‘ Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand ‘. This did not mean the world was ending, he was simply saying that the man who will bring that kingdom is here, His name is Jesus. Most of the parables of Jesus centered on THE KINGDOM OF GOD. In St. Matthew 6:33 He said ‘ But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you ‘. This kingdom is priority to God and Jesus, it must also be our priority. Our focus today is ‘ thy kingdom come oh Lord ‘
* Let thy kingdom come upon my life, family and this nation (mention your country).
* Let the gospel of Christ be received in every nation of the world.
* Let your Holy Spirit lose upon this generation.
* Break the hold of darkness upon this generation.* Lord whatever that is contrary to the gospel of Christ, destroy it in Jesus name.
* I break the hold of false region upon this generation in the name of Jesus.
* Lord extend your hand to save the gentiles.
* Lord let there be great harvest of souls into your kingdom in our days.
* We destroy the kingdom of darkness upon this generation.
* Lord use me to expand your kingdom.
* Let’s pray against the activities of cultists, militants, terrorists, and kidnappers in our days, ask God to frustrate their plans and programs. Ask God to disorganise them, let’s ask God to release everyone from the net of these agents of darkness.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
2 Chronicles 15,16
For prayer and counselling call this lines
We will round off 16 Days of Spectacular acts with a PRAYER CONFERENCE tagged ‘ 7 HOURS WITH GOD ‘ Theme: NEXT LEVEL. Date: 23rd July, 2016. Time: strictly 9am to 4pm.
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 15th July
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY