PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: FAMILY LIFE Part 2
Text: Jeremiah 29:11-14KJV
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
In part 1 of this devotional (Saturday, 18th June), we considered that family is a life of goodness, favour, honour, love, submission, obedience and fruitfulness. Today we want to consider challenges of family life.
As wonderful and blissful family life can be, it is not without challenges. Challenges in family can be complicated and so pathetic that if many had their way they wouldn’t have married at all. These challenges differ from one family to another, and from one tribe to another. It could also range from a wide variety of issues such as poverty, loss of job, lack of employment, sickness, fruitlessness, miscarriage, child birth through operation, stubborn or dull children, spiritual battles and attacks, wrong choice of partner, curses from paternal or maternal families e.t.c
Beloved, despite these challenges, family life is worth living, however you need to understand the following:
* God Almighty instituted family and so you must carry Him along in your family life (Genesis 2:21-24)
* Those challenges or issues are temporal not permanent (Proverbs 23:18)
* Those challenges are part of the devil’s ministry against your family life (John 10:10)
* God’s plans for your family are good and not evil (Jeremiah 29:11)
* Don’t keep quite and fold your arms while the challenges persist, rather wrestle in prayer for a better family life (Luke 18:1)
* Seek God’s help for your family life, He is ready and willing to help (Jeremiah 29:13)
Dearly beloved, again I say to you that family life is an interesting and rewarding life, pray and act in faith to make your family great. God bless you
1. Father, every challenges in my family, from today let them be a thing of the past in Jesus Name
2. Father, rescue my home from every unfruitfull works of darkness in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
1 Chronicles 5,6.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS SUNDAY
@ PRAISE PAVILION 2 Aceland Avenue Ile epo Ejigbo 9-11am
@ PREVAILING FAMILY llasa. 29 Aje street Ilasa 4-5.30 pm
@ PREVAILING FAMILY Ejigbo HAPPY
CHILD COLLEGE 5.30- 6.30pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it www.raisedbygrace.wordpress.com
Prevailing Voice Daily 25th June
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY