PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE UNLIMITED GOD Part 2
Text: Jeremiah 32:17-18, KJV.
17. Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
18. Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name,
We considered in part one of this devotional that the Almighty God is not limited by time. Today, we want to consider that He is not limited by distance and number.
* BY DISTANCE: God will do what He will do irrespective of the distance. For example, in Matthew 8:5-13, Jesus healed the servant of the centurion without seeing the servant that was sick; all he did was to speak a word and that servant was made whole. These days, many limit God’s move upon their lives by their mindset that, until “that pastor” or that “minister of God” lays hand and pray for them, they cannot receive their miracle. Beloved, distance is not a barrier to God.
* BY NUMBER: God is not limited by number, what He will do to one person, He can do the same or more to thousands without reducing the quality. What I mean is this, God can reach out to every single person in a gathering of thousands with outstanding testimonies if they have faith in Him. For instance., in Matthew 14:15-21, Jesus’ disciples did not believe Jesus could feed 5000 people. They made it clear to Him that they had available, Just two fishes and five loaves of bread (a boy’s meal). However, the unlimited God fed the whole multitude so well that the left overs were up to 12 baskets. Another example was when Peter first preached, 3000 souls were saved (Acts 2:41). At another, 5000 souls (Acts 4:4) and at another scene, multitudes were saved in one gathering.
Dearly beloved, God is unlimited and so, time, space, event, distance, number and even the powers of darkness cannot hold Him ransom to do what He wants to do. But I must say this, your faith is a key to the wonders of this unlimited God. God bless you!
1. Father, manifest your greatness in my life in Jesus’ name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
2 Kings 15,16.
For prayer and counselling call this lines:
fellowship with us for glorious service TODAY
@ PREVAILING FAMILY ITIRE – 6.30-8pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Network.
If you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily
check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 16th June
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY