PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE HOPE OF TOMORROW
Text: 1 Corinthians 15: 1-19 KJV
16. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
17. And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
18. Then they also which are fallen
asleep in Christ are perished.
19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most
The system of the world is full of trouble, war, famine, natural disasters e.t.c. Really its becoming evident that this world is a market place and not our home, because just as a typical market its full of activities, buying and selling, struggles and hustles and bustles that’s exactly how this earth is. It quite unfortunate that many consider this world (a market place) as their home and final resting place hoping that the best will someday come out of this life. From our text Paul said “If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.” It means we are blessed because our hope of tomorrow is not just in this life or this world but in Christ Jesus. Jesus promised us of a better home full of peace, light and glory of God (John 14:1-4). Even the men of old before the birth of Jesus lived their lives holding on to that same promise of a better tomorrow. See what Hebrews 11: 13 said about them “These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen
them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and
confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.” Their hope was not in this earth but in the promise of a city whose maker and foundation is God.
Dearly beloved, where lies your hope for tomorrow? Is just in this world and her systems? Or in Christ Jesus? Remember Christ in you is the hope of glory. If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your saviour, do so today for a sure hope of a glorious tomorrow. God bless you
1. Father, I surrender my life to you today save me and redeem me from sin
2. Father, help me to be mindful that I am in the world but am not of this world
3. Lord, help me to bep atient till I receive the promise of reigning with Christ in your kingdom
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
2 Kings 3,4
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious service TODAY
@ PREVAILING FAMILY ITIRE 6.30-8pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 9th June
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY