PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Text: Romans 12: 7-12KJV
8. Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
9. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
11. Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
To be slothful simply means to be lazy. Laziness is never a good attribute for anyone, it adds no value to any individual but it can tends a man to poverty. Human being still remains the most valuable assets to any organisation whether profit or non-profit oriented,also to any business e.t.c So every manager will like to work with the best hands, no manager wants an employee who will be a burden rather an asset, as such an organisation will only promote a diligent and performing employee.
The slothful will procrastinate, will have backlog of tasks unattended to, will be carefree about salient appointments and business dealings.
From our text today, everyone is encouraged to be up and doing verse 8 and 9 says he that gives, should do with simplicity; he that rules, should do with diligence;
he that shows mercy, should do with
cheerfulness, he that loves should do without dissimulation. Finally verse 11 crowns it all saying none should be slothful in business; rather be fervent in spirit. And so what ever job or business or at what ever level you are serving be diligent, fervent in spirit and abhor being slothful. A word of encouragement from Galatians 6:9 says “And let us not be weary in well doing: for
in due season we shall reap, if we faint not”. God bless you
1. Father, help me to be diligent and not slothful in Jesus Name.
2. Every where I have laboured and served and my efforts were not recognised, Father remember me for good in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Judges 19, 1John 3
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious service THIS THURSDAY
@ PREVAILING FAMILY ITIRE 6.30-8pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 4th April
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY