PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE BLESSINGS OF THE RIGHTEOUS Part 2
Text: Psalms 105:5-45KJV
12. When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it.
13. When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;
14. He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
15. Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
Yesterday we considered two blessings of the righteous that they possess their possessions and that God made provision ahead for them. In today’s devotion we shall consider a few more blessings of the righteous.
1. GREAT MULTIPLICATION: verse 24a of our text says “And he increased his people greatly”. God blesses the righteous with great multiplication and increase on every side. Even the devil testified of this concerning Job. In Job 1:10, devil testified of Job’s great increase saying “Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.” I decree into your life, that God will increase you greatly such that everyone even your foes will testify of it in Jesus Name
2. THEY HAVE STRENGHT: According verse 24b, God made the Israelites stronger than their enemies. The righteous are blessed with great strength from God. They may look feeble and appear like weaklings but on their inside are great strength and power of the Holyghost to build, destroy,pull down and uproot kingdoms of darkness. I decree, receive strength that makes enemies tremble in Jesus Name
3. THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE: The righteous are like rocks that cannot be challenged. Verse 12-15 of our text says even when they were few and strangers, no man could do them wrong and even Kings were warned for their sake that touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. You are untouchable.
Dearly beloved, this is your right in God, as the redeemed of the Lord separated from sin unto righteousness, therefore take authority today over every circumstances challenging or hindering the blessings of God upon your life through prayer. God bless you
1. Father, I destroy today everything challenging your authority, presence and blessings in my life in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Joshua 16, Hebrew 3
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services TODAY
@ PREVAILING FAMILY ITIRE 6.30-8pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 3rd March
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY