PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: OPEN DOORS
Text: Acts 12:1-11 KJV
9. And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.
10. When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out,
and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.
11. And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the LORD hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me
out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.
When you knock on a door, two things could happen;
1. The person on the inside could please come in, meaning you are welcome
2. You could be told to check back later, still wait outside or could even be told never to come in.
A disappointing scenario is to be asked to come in only to be told to get out that you are not wanted or needed at that moment. I pray that by the power in name of Jesus, doors of fortune will not be shut against you. As you knock you will not be rejected or disappointed in Jesus Name.
Aside from knocking on doors for you gain entrance, a very pleasant ones are doors opening unto you on their own accord. From our text today, the gates of the city open to Peter on their own accord because of the presence of God with him, the chains that bound him broke on their own accord. I decree into your life every doors and gates to your freedom, breakthrough, fortune and fulfilment of God’s purpose shall open to you on their own accord in Jesus Name. Psalms 24: 7-10 says every gate and everlasting door between you and your success shall be lifted in Jesus Name.
Ecclesiates 10:15 says “The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Every closed doors into your city, that makes you look like a fool shall be open this morning in the name of Jesus. The Almighty God will open doors for your job, business and people who don’t recognise your labour, shall begin to appreciate you in Jesus Name.
Father, let great doors be opened unto me on their own accord in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Deuteronomy 25, Colossians 3.
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS SUNDAY
@ PRAISE PAVILION 2 Aceland Avenue Ile epo Ejigbo 9-11am
@ PREVAILING FAMILY llasa. 29 Aje street Ilasa 4-5.30 pm
@ PREVAILING FAMILY Ejigbo HAPPY CHILD COLLEGE 5.30- 6.30pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 6th February
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY