PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: IN HIS TIME
Text: Ecclesiates 3:1-11 KJV
11. He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
Time is of the essence of life, all we do, we do within a space of time even as we live, we live within a space of time. Everything and everyone on earth has his time no wonder Ecclesiastes 3 emphasis it that there is time for everything: a time to be born, a time to die, a time to love, a time to hate e.t.c meaning the time of man has both good and bad times But he added in verse 11 that God also has His own time, and clearly stated that in God’s time all things(everything leaving out nothing) are beautiful. What it mean is that when God’s time for a man comes, He makes everything not just one thing or some things beautiful (in other He perfects every situation about the man).
Jesus also confirmed it that there is God’s time when he told His mother at the marriage in Cana of Galilee in John 2:4 that “mine hour is not yet come”. Eventually when His hour came He made that wedding the best wedding recorded in the bible.
Dearly beloved, another important feature of His time is that He disregard the shortcoming of man. In Genesis 18: 9-15 Sarah laughed in unbelief when the angel of God said she will bear a son according to the time of life, and yet it came to pass because it was God’s time and so it did not count whether Sarah believed it or not for God had made up His mind. I pray for you, that God time for you is here right now and nothing shall stop Him to beautify your life in Jesus Name.
1. Every one on earth has his own time
2. Time of man has both good and bad times
3. God has His own time
4. In God’s time all things are beautiful
5. In God’s time, the negative effect of shortcoming of man are suspended.
* Father, by your mercy it your time to beautify me
* Nothing shall hinder your time to glorify yourself in me
* Lord, make my life a beautiful wonder to the world.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Exodus 28, John 12
For prayer and counselling call this lines08099000835,08035310759, or
fellowship with on Sundays 4-5.30pm(llasa centre) @ 29 Aje street llasa, 6-7pm (Ejigbo centre) on sunday@ 22 Brethren avenue Ejigbo, on Wednesday 6.30-8pm (Itire centre) 5 Adebisi street). Worship with us for a glorious service on Sunday 9-11am @ 2 Aceland Avenue lle-epo bus stop ejigbo
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on
Prevailing Voice Daily 20th October
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY