PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE WINNING GRACE
Text: II Chronicles 4: 9-10 NKJV
9. Now Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, “Because I bore him in pain.”
10. And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.
Life is full of challenges, the good, the bad and the ugly just like the experience of Jabez in our text. Life many-a time is full of unforeseen circumstances. The challenges of life most times is enough to swallow its victims and some victims became so frustrated that they committed suicide. However there is grace to win like Jabez eventually won. Let’s consider a few examples below:
1. DANIEL, in Daniel 1:8-15 he was faced with the challenge to defile himself with the Kings meat, he stood his ground and he won eventually
In Daniel 2: 12-49 He was to be killed with the wise men of Babylon, he called upon God and God showed him the solution, and instead of death he got promotion (He won again)
In Daniel 6:4-28 Daniel was thrown into Lion’s den, God shut the mouth of the lions and Daniel came out alive while his enemies perish in the lion’s den (again he won)
2. JOSEPH. Genesis 37:15-30, 39:7-20, 41: 1-57 Joseph’s brother sought to kill him, later they changed their mind and sold him into slavery, Potipher’s wife lured him to commit adultery and his refusal landed him in Prison, but at last from Prison, he got to the palace and became a prime minister in Egypt and his brothers came back and bow to him (Joseph won)
3. Fanny Crosby (1820-1915), blind at the age of six weeks, was a lifelong Methodist who began composing hymns at age six. She became a student at the New York Institute of the Blind at age 15 and joined the faculty of the Institute at 22, In spite of her disability from childhood (blindness) she composed more than 8,000 gospel hymns, including the popular hymns “BLESSED ASSURANCE”. What a winning grace
Dearly beloved, the winning grace to overcome every challenges of life is available in God, ask God for the grace as you go out today.
1. I receive the winning grace to overcome every challenges of life in Jesus Name
2. No circumstances, no situation shall overshadow me, I will never loose again in Jesus Name
3. I am born to rule, born to reign, born to win and so I declare I am a winner in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB) Exodus 15, Luke 22
for prayer and counselling call these lines 08099000835,08035310759, or fellowship with on
Sundays 4-5.30pm(llasa centre) @ 29 Aje street llasa, 6-7pm (Ejigbo centre) on sunday@ 22 Brethren avenue Ejigbo, on Wednesday 6.30-8pm (Itire centre) 5 Adebisi street).
Worship with us for a glorious service on Sunday 9-11am @ 2 Aceland Avenue lle-epo bus stop ejigbo
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on www.raisedbygrace.wordpress.com
Prevailing Voice Daily 6th October
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY