PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: UNFATHOMABLE GREATNESS
Text: Isaiah 66:1 KJV
1. Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my
throne, and the earth is my footstool: where
is the house that ye build unto me? and
where is the place of my rest?
Also read Psalms 114.
The greatness of God is beyond what words of mouth can describe, neither can an experience of His wonders describe in full measures His greatness, they can only describe a fraction of His unfathomable greatness.
God is great beyond descriptions, He is superior to all, inferior to none, accountable to none, answerable to none, He never fails, never makes mistake, He never regrets what He’s done, He never compromise, He never change.
A few things I want to share to describe His unfathomable greatness are:
1. I once help a friend who was a medical student to buy a big medical textbook(titled: EMBROYOLOGY) in a book store, Embryology is the study of a developing baby from week 1- week 12 of pregnancy. So I imagine the volume of textbooks that my friend would read from 3rd-9th month of pregnancy, not to talk of child labour and delivery, not to talk of different kinds of surgical operations doctors do on patience, and so I said God is great.
2. While in the university, I knew a Professor who was a Professor of Earthworm, I thought to myself of all the hundreds of thousands of animals on earth, a man could so dedicate his entire career to study ordinary earthworm till he was awarded a Professor of earthworm, so I imagine if this Professor of earthworm decides to do in depth researches on other hundreds of thousands of animals that God created such that he is to be awarded a professor for each of the animals, by the time he will die he surely would not have achieved 0.01% , really this God’s greatness is unfathomable
3. Our text today declares that God is so great that He made heaven His throne and the earth His foot stool, it means as a man travel from Africa to Australia, Europe and all continents, he is just moving within the length and breadth of leg of God, no wonder David said if he made his bed in hell, God is there. Psalms 139: 7-8
4. The experience of God’s greatness by Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 4:30-37 amazes me a lot, God turned a proud king Nebuchadnezzar into a beast, he lived in the forest as animals and when Nebuchadnezzar realised and humbly worship and exalt God, the Almighty God change him back to human and restore his kingdom back to him. What an unfathomable great God.
* Learn to worship for who he is not just for what he has done
* No challenges you have is greater than God
* He can disgrace and mesmerize your enemies just like he did to Nebuchanezzar
* If you have God, you have everything and you can’t be limited by man, powers or forces of any kind
1. Father, I worship you for your greatness is unfathomable
2. Father, from now on, manifest your greatness in all areas of my life
3. For my sake, openly disgrace my enemies in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE: Exodus 5, Luke 11
For prayer and counselling call this lines
08099000835,08035310759, or fellowship
with on Sundays 4-5.30pm(llasa centre) @
29 Aje street llasa, 6-7pm (Ejigbo centre)@
22 Brethren avenue Ejigbo, and Wednesdays 6.30-8pm (Itire
centre) 5 Adebisi street). Worship with us
for a glorious service on Sunday 9-11am @ 2
Aceland Avenue lle-epo bus stop ejigbo
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
If you miss any of the Prevailing Voice Daily you can check it out on www.raisedbygrace.wordpress.com
Prevailing Voice Daily 24th September
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY