PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: PRAY THE WORD
Text: Numbers 14: 1-23 KJV
17. And now, I beseech thee, let the power of my lord be great, according as thou hast spoken, saying,
18. The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
19. Pardon, I beseech thee, the iniquity of this people according unto the greatness of thy mercy, and as thou hast forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now.
20. And the LORD said, I have pardoned
according to thy word:
Prayer is the means by which we communicate with God, One of the important rudiments of prayer is to pray with the word of God. When we pray, the scenario can be liken to a court of law, where God is the supreme judge, Jesus is the advocate and satan is the accuser(antagonist). In the court of law, the only language understood is the constitution of the land, so if a Lawyer must win a case, it has everything to do with how of much of the constitution he can quote and argue to defend or justify his case. What I mean is, it does not matter how brilliant, or eloquent a Lawyer may be, if he has not quote the constitution in the court to support his case, it liken to mean that he has not said anything.
Like wise in the spiritual court of prayer, the only language understood is the spiritual constitution which is the word of God(Bible), so no matter how fervent or energetic you can pray, if you have not quote God’s word back to Him, God may not be under obligation to answer(ineffective prayer), but when you quote God’s word back to Him in prayer, you have committed Him to answer because God will never deny His words.
In our text today, Moses made God to change His mind about destroying some of the children of Israel who murmured against God, by reminding God His word, and after Moses argument with God, God said” I have pardoned according to thy(Moses) word”. So when you pray, commit God to answer your prayer by quoting the scriptures back to God saying” It is written”
HIGH POINTS TO NOTE:
* God exalts His word more than His name Psalm 138: 2
* God will never deny His word
* God cannot lie Numbers 19: 23
* Aside from praying with God’s word, there other conditions to be met for effective prayer e.g Holiness is very important
1. Father help me not be ignorant anymore and give me revelational knowledge of your word
2. Father, I decree according to Isaiah 3:10 It shall be well with me
3. Today is our prayer and fasting day, use suitable scriptures to speak against your present challenge.
4. Send prayer request to 08099000835 if there is any.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE(RTB): Exodus 4, Luke 10
For prayer and counselling call this lines 08099000835,08035310759, or fellowship with on Sundays 4-5.30pm(llasa centre) @ 29 Aje street llasa, 6-7pm (Ejigbo centre)@ 22 Brethren avenue Ejigbo, and Wednesdays 6.30-8pm (Itire
centre) 5 Adebisi street). Worship with us for a glorious service on Sunday 9-11am @ 2 Aceland Avenue lle-epo bus stop ejigbo
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
If you miss any of the Prevailing Voice Daily you can check it out on www.raisedbygrace.wordpress.com
Prevailing Voice Daily 23rd September
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY