PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic : WORKING
Text ; 1Thessalonians 4: 1-12
KJV:And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
KJV:That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing. 1Thess. 4; 11,12
Work is defined as the occupation for which you are paid. It is a productive activity, it is being gainfully employed. The bible admonishes us to in the text above ‘….to do your own business, and to work with your own hands…’ Laziness is not a kingdom life’s style every child of God, should work, God himself is a worker, Jesus confirmed that ‘…my father works hither l work…’ Everyone needs to have something doing, folding of hands is the gateway to poverty, l have discovered that you can’t be jobless except you want to, how do l mean?
REASONS FOR JOBLESSNESS
* Selection of work; this a major reason why many are jobless, selecting work, making choices. You need to know this ‘if you select job, you’ll wait for a long time’
* Use of certificate; when you’re bent on using your certificate, it might take a long time to change your level
* Inability to learn new things; when you are not ready to learn, you don’t want to understudy anyone
* Passion for white collar job; this desire as ruin many people’s destinies, people who by now should be MDs of their own companies still living on salary. Do you know a tipper driver has capacity to earn #8,0000 to #10,000 in a day, l know a motor cycle engineer who makes as much as #4,000 to #5,000 in a day without going to a formal school, l know a driver who changes job like changing clothe. Education is meant to open up your brain not caging your mind to a particular thing, think out side the box, you can set up your own business, believe me you might not even need capital. There are still businesses that can turn your around for good.
* Pray and trust God
* Open your mind
* Understudy a good business man
* Be teachable
* Lord teach me when and how to cast my net.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB) Genesis 35 Mark 7
‘for prayer and counselling call this lines 08099000835,08035310759, or fellowship with on Sundays 4-5.30pm(llasa centre) @ 29 Aje street llasa, 6-7pm (Ejigbo centre)@ 22 Brethren avenue Ejigbo, 6.30-8pm (Itire centre) 5 Adebisi street). Worship with us for a glorious service on 9-11am @ 2 Aceland Avenue lle-epo bus stop ejigbo
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Prevailing Voice Daily 4th September 2015
PREVAILING VOICE DAILY